Yip Tse & Tang Solicitors 葉謝鄧律師行 is a Hong Kong law firm. It now has 30 lawyers. Insolvency, personal injury, computer laws, commercial contracts, family matters and matrimonial proceedings are the main areas of practice. The firm was chosen by the Information Technology Services Department, HKSAR Government, as one of the e-commerce Reference Cases in 2000.
The firm was established in 1994 and founded InternetSolicitor.com in 1999, seeking to provide legal services on the Internet. The firm's partners take part actively in seminar speeches, including CPD courses accredited by the Hong Kong Law Society.
Legal services on or relating to:-
- E-Commerce, domain name disputes, data privacy, computer crimes, copyright and licensing, intellectual property rights.
- Insolvency: Voluntary arrangements (IVA) and bankruptcy.
- Personal injuries: traffic accidents, workplace injuries and medical negligence.
- Matrimonial proceedings: divorce, maintenance, property adjustment and children custody.
- Criminal Practice: computer crimes and Internet crimes.
- Family matters: marriages, probate, wills, deed poll and conveyancing
- Computer source code escrow agent.
We have 14 offices in Hong Kong:
Mongkok, Cheung Sha Wan Plaza, Kwun Tong, Yaumatei
Central, Wanchai, North Point
Yuen Long, Sheung Shui, Tai Po, Shatin, Tsuen Wan